- When inhaling, the battery flashes an unknown color & wont seem to vaporize the product inside. Whats going on?
Fuehl tanks are equipped with a slightly longer electrode which allows for universal use on a variety of 510 threaded batteries. If you notice the unknown or flashing light on the battery, try unscrewing the tank slightly. This will allow for a proper connection, in addition to increased airflow.
- Do Fuehl tanks work on both button-equipped & buttonless batteries?
They do! Fuehl tanks are compatible with either style battery, as long as it’s a “510” connection.
- Do you use any artificial ingredients in Fuehl tanks?
All Fuehl tanks are filled with natural, plant-derived ingredients, whether flavored or infused with cannabis-derived terpenes.
- Can I leave the Fuehl tank in my car during the day?
Although there shouldn’t be any issue, we highly recommend keeping the Fuehl tanks at room temperature when not in use.
- I notice a darker ring around the top of the oil. What is this? Is it harmful?
This is NOT harmful! When highly refined THC is exposed to air over time, it can convert to other cannabinoids such as CBN. Rest assured, this is a sign of a potent product!
JOIN THE FUEHL FAN CLUB!
Enter your email address to subscribe to Fuehl emails about new products, events & more.